An Important Message From LDL, Inc. and The Palace Theater
DEADLINE DECEMBER 5TH!!!!!!!!!!!
4 DAYS LEFT!!!
100 THOUSAND PLEDGED!!
400 THOUSAND MORE NEEDED TO SECURE THIS RARE GEM!!
Dearest supporters of the Palace Theater Oakland,
This is a RED ALERT! THIS IS NOT A TEST!
The Palace Theater finds herself in dire need of an investor/s that can pull off moving financial mountains by the 5TH OF DECEMBER!
This is imperative to keep it open to the community as a flexible venue and restore it to it full historical glory!
What will help us save this theater:
- 500k by the 5th of dec to hold the building with a down payment!!!!!
- 1million to fully buy the building!!!
- Everyone telling all the good folks you know to tell all their friends until we find the right investor by the 5th.
- Investing in our kickstarter / go fund me. It helps us keep up with the lease and bills. Any extra helps us pay for cleaning, general supplies for upkeep and restoration and a crew to run the office and venue.
WE CAN NOT STRESS HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS, AND HOW LITTLE TIME WE HAVE!
DEADLINE: DECEMBER 5TH!!!
Why the Palace Theater is a good investment:
- It is one of the most sound property investments in the bay area right now. LDL’s exclusive one time buying price is at 1million. The theater is appraised currently at 2.7million. You can’t lose!!!
- The City of Oakland and other developers have many revitalization projects slated for this area that should raise the property value exponentially in the next 5 yrs.
- It has very high National Historical status potential, making grants and tax credits available.
- Years of skill and thousands of long hours have built a solid business plan for the theater as a flexible venue and home for unique and cutting edge, immersive theater company. Which is currently running inside the venue smoothly and has had full success to this point.
- We recently joined forces with SmashWolf Productions to make the theater a fully stocked plug and play events venue. We now have some of the finest sound and lights in the country.
- We are an inclusive business that supports and values our neighbors and Oakland / bay area artists. We strive to be an example of how to work within the community to bring the best type of progress to our fair city.
- We are capable of doing a lot with very little. It will be fun and lucrative to see what we can accomplish with investment.
- If for some reason LDL moves from the building, you have still made money on the building itself, as is.
- The Palace Theater and her neighborhood deserve to be revitalized in a beautiful and inclusively caring fashion.
The plan was, a 5yr lease to own…….
We were supposed to have more time and be able to do a full campaign….
Our current circumstance leaves us with;
A church that can buy the building outright in December.
A landlord that wants to sell immediately.
A Lease that allows it to be sold in this fashion.
A strong and active business plan.
A beautiful venue, that would like to stay that way and is worth more than the buy out price,
A community that deserves a place like the theater.
A neighborhood that loves her and is fully supportive.
The only thing we’re missing, is that investor to step through the SWIFTLY closing door to infinite possibility, and experience this building breathing to life!
We have our investment package and business plan ready, upon serious inquiry.
Please check in with our website and facebook page for events information.
Come on by and play with us starting this Friday Nov 27th @
LDL presents The Show Must Go On!
In honor of The Palace Theater Oakland!
We hold so much gratitude in our hearts for all of the efforts that have gotten us this far.
We love and appreciate all of you.. Thank you to all of our friends and family!
With respect and honor,
Lucid Dream Lounge inc.
Palace Theater Oakland